FOR SALE BY OWNER
When buying or selling real property, White County Title always recommends working with a professional Realtor. However, we understand some customers want to sell their property without that assistance for various and sundry reasons. When deciding whether to employ a Realtor or going it alone, you may find it helpful to read the following articles:
- For Sale By Owner? The Truth About How Much Homes Sell For Without A Broker
- FSBO vs. Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Agent vs. For Sale by Owner
- For Sale by Owner vs. Real Estate Agent
- Selling your Home ‘By Owner’: What’s Really Happening?
- 11 Reasons Why FSBO Sellers Should Hire a Real Estate Agent.
If you decide to forgo a Realtor, White County Title is here to walk you through the process. The following is a sampling of the forms you will need to sell your home in Arkansas:
- Real Estate Contract (downloadable form)
- Seller Disclosure (downloadable form)
- Buyer Info Sheet (downloadable form)
- Seller Info Sheet (downloadable form)
These forms are provided as examples of legal documents commonly used in real estate transactions in Arkansas. As each transaction is unique, you should always consult an attorney to assure the documents you use comply with Arkansas law and meet all of your needs.